What's included in your stay?
The price of the hire of Willington Hall Cottage is all inclusive. There are no hidden extras. All hot water, central heating
& electricity, logs, pillows, duvets, bed linen (sheets and pillowcases), guest toiletries, hand/bath towels and tea towels are all included with a welcome pack including tea, coffee, milk,
sugar provided on your arrival.
Facilities and Services
Our aim is to provide quality accommodation and comprehensive facilities for you to enjoy your stay. All aspects are thoughtfully designed with quality furnishings and close attention to
- Ample space to position a cot in the master or twin bedroom
Double bedroom with solid wood bed and memory foam mattress
- Twin single 3 foot beds each with double duvets in the twin bedroom
- Additional blankets provided
- TV/DVD in each bedroom
- Ensuite bathrooms with whirl pool bath or large shower, WC, hand basin, shaving point, towel warmer & mirror.
- Ground floor Shower/WC.
- Hair Dryer provided in each bedroom
Lounge with log burning stove, logs and kindling provided
- Colour LED TV (42"), Freesat and DVD player
- Reading lights
- Free Wi-Fi unlimited Super Fast Fibre Broadband Internet access
- Fully-fitted bespoke oak kitchen with granite work surfaces, dual fuel range cooker c/w fan assisted oven, microwave, Dolce gusto coffee machine, etc.
- Integrated kitchen appliances - tall fridge/freezer, automatic washer and dishwasher
- Dining area with solid wood table, chairs, furniture and flooring
- CD/iPOD with docking station
- Gas central heating with individually controlled radiators in all rooms
- Private off-road parking for several vehicles
- Private bistro patio terrace immediately outside the dining room
Private rear garden with lawn, patio area and furniture
- Barbeque and picnic equipment
- Cot (without bed linen) and high chair available free on request
- Complimentary games and books for all ages
Comprehensive guest information folder and leaflets with details about the area, events and tourist attractions
- Storage facilities for bicycles and guidance on cycle ways
- Recycling facilities
- Pub, post office/general store/off-licence and quality butcher in village
- Regular bus service from the village
- Excellent walking and cycling right from the doorstep in all directions, suitable for all walking abilities
- Sorry, no smoking is permitted
- Sorry, no pets
- Iron/Ironing board clothes airer provided
- Picnic/Cool box provided