Willington Hall Cottage is a Grade 2 listed building dating back to the mid 1600's. It was
originally used for agricultural purposes and formerly part of the adjoining Willington Hall. The building has recently been sympathetically restored, lovingly converted and fully refurbished by
the present owners to provide a peaceful retreat for relaxing in style. It was new to the market in August 2013 with owners Dot and Dave offering a warm welcome to all
The Cottage offers spacious accommodation for up to 4 people and a cot. The ground floor comprises of entrance hallway, cloaks room, lounge, original stone fire places, log burning stove, solid wood flooring, a modern fully equipped open plan kitchen/dining room and shower/WC bathroom. An Oak staircase leading to the first floor that has spacious and elegant double and twin en-site bedrooms with high vaulted full height ceilings, chandeliers light fittings, large shower and whirlpool bath. All-in-all luxurious, quality accomodation blending contemporary chic with rustic charm.
The cottage has a gated entrance with private off-road parking for a number of vehicles at the front of the property. There is a bistro patio area leading off the dining room where you can enjoy coffee or glass of wine and a separate lawn and patio area with furniture and barbeque at the rear of the property.
The cottage is strictly no smoking and as much as we love animals we do not accept pets.